Nexus Observatory Workshop “Water-Wastewater-Soil Nexus in Asia”
- Related Files
- DATE / TIME:
- 2014/12/11 - 2014/12/12
- Hayama, Japan
- Development of short concept notes clarifying the water-soil-waste nexus in context of urbanization in Asia.
- Identification of stakeholders in relevant ministries/authorities to establish a regional hub on environmental resources management in Asia to realize the core mandate of the consortium.
- Defining context (boundary and scale conditions) for project data that can be hosted on the Nexus Observatory server.
- Finalization of the design of a policy round table at the Dresden Nexus Conference (Session 10) to present the concept notes and report on plans for consortium formation.
- Forward planning regarding case studies that can be developed based on concept notes in the form of a chapter in a Springer Brief by June 2015.
Nexus Observatory Workshop "Water-Wastewater-Soil Nexus in Asia" (Poster)
(211.1 KB JPG)