- Hettiarachchi, Hiroshan and Reza Ardakanian, Environmental resource management and the Nexus Approach: managing water, soil, and waste in the context of global change, (Springer, 2016).
- Kurian, Mathew, Reza Ardakanian, Linda Gonçalves Veiga and Kristin Meyer, Resources, services and risks: how can data observatories bridge the science-policy divide in environmental governance?, (Springer, 2016).
- Kurian, Mathew, Mario Suardi and Reza Ardakanian, Nexus planning primer: lessons from case studies, (UNU-FLORES, 2016).
- Kurian, Mathew and Reza Ardakanian, Governing the nexus: water, soil and waste resources under conditions of global change, (Springer, 2015).
- Veiga, Linda, Mathew Kurian and Reza Ardakanian, Intergovernmental fiscal relations: questions of accountability and autonomy, (Springer, 2015).
- Reddy, V. Ratna, Mathew Kurian and Reza Ardakanian, Life-cycle cost approach for management of environmental resources: a primer, (Springer, 2015).
- Maksimović, Čedo, Mathew Kurian and Reza Ardakanian, Rethinking infrastructure design for multi-use water services, (Springer, 2015).
- Bardi, Ugo, Rolf Jakobi and Hiroshan Hettiarachchi. “Mineral Resource Depletion: A Coming Age of Stockpiling?” in BioPhysical Economics and Resource Quality (2016), DOI: 10.1007/s41247-016-0004-x.
- Mannschatz, Theresa, Tobias Wolf, and Stephan Hülsmann.“Nexus Tools Platform: Web-based comparison of modelling tools for analysis of Water-Soil-Waste Nexus” in Environmental Modelling & Software (2015), DOI: 10.1016/j.envsoft.2015.10.031.
- Zhang, Lulu, Christian Podlasly, Karl-Heinz Feger, Yanhui Wang, and Kai Schwärzel.“Different land management measures and climate change impacts on the runoff – A simple empirical method derived in a mesoscale catchment on the Loess Plateau” in Journal of Arid Environments 120 (2015): 42-50.
- Renner, Maik, Kristina Brust, Kai Schwärzel, Martin Volk, Christian Bernhofer. “Separating the effects of changes in land cover and climate: a hydro-meteorological analysis of the past 60 yr in Saxony, Germany” in Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 18, no. 1( 2014): 389-405.
- Mannschatz, Theresa, Bringfried Pflug, Erik Borg, and Karl-Heinz Feger “Uncertainties of LAI Estimation from Satellite Imaging due to Atmospheric Correction” in Remote Sensing of Environment 153 (2014): 24-39.
- Hettiarachchi, Hiroshan, Joseph P.A. Hettiaratchi, Carlos A. Hunte and Jay N. Meegoda “Operation of a Landfill Bioreactor in a Cold Climate: Early Results and Lessons Learned” in Journal of Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste – Special Issue on Bioreactor Landfills, Vol. 17, No. 4. (2013): 307-316
- Podlasly, Christian and Schwärzel, Kai. “Development of a Continuous Closed Pipe System for Controlling Soil Temperature at the Lower Boundary of Weighing Field Lysimeters” in Soil and Science Society of America Journal 77, no. 6 (2013): 2157-2163.
- Kurian, Mathew, and Ton Dietz.“Leadership on the Commons: Wealth Distribution, Co-provision and Service Delivery” in Journal of Development Studies, Vol. 49, No. 11 (2013), pp. 1532-1547, Routledge, London.
- Kurian, Mathew, V. Ratna Reddy, Ton Dietz, Damir Brdjanovic.“Wastewater Reuse for Peri-urban Agriculture- A Viable Option for Adaptive Water Management?” in Sustainability Science , Vol. 8, No. 1 (2013), pp. 47-59, Springer, UNU- Tokyo.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.