- Kurian, Mathew and Ardakanian, Reza, Governing the nexus: water, soil and waste resources under conditions of global change, (The Netherlands: Springer, 2014).
- Veiga, Kurian and Ardakanian, Intergovernmental fiscal relations: questions of accountability and autonomy, (The Netherlands: Springer, 2014).
- Reddy, Kurian and Ardakanian, Life-cycle cost approach for management of environmental resources: a primer, (The Netherlands: Springer, 2014).
- Maksimovic, Kurian and Ardakanian, Rethinking infrastructure design for multi-use water services, (The Netherlands: Springer, 2014).
- Zhang, Lulu, Christian Podlasly, Karl-Heinz Feger, Yanhui Wang, and Kai Schwärzel.“Different land management measures and climate change impacts on the runoff – A simple empirical method derived in a mesoscale catchment on the Loess Plateau” in Journal of Arid Environments 120 (2015): 42-50.
- Renner, M., K. Brust, K. Schwärzel, M. Volk, C. Bernhofer. “Separating the effects of changes in land cover and climate: a hydro-meteorological analysis of the past 60 yr in Saxony, Germany” in Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 18, no. 1( 2014): 389-405.
- Podlasly, Christian and Schwärzel, Kai. “Development of a Continuous Closed Pipe System for Controlling Soil Temperature at the Lower Boundary of Weighing Field Lysimeters” in Soil and Science Society of America Journal 77, no. 6 (2013): 2157-2163.
- Mannschatz, Theresa, Bringfried Pflug, Erik Borg, and Karl-Heinz Feger “Unvertainties of LAI Estimation from Satellite Imaging due to Atmospheric Correction” in Remote Sensing of Environment 153 (2014): 24-39.
- Working Paper No.1 - Drought, Climate and Hydrological Conditions in Africa: An Assessment Based on the Application of Remotely Sensed Geospatial Data and Various Models (2270 downloads )
- Working Paper No. 2 - Integrated Water Resources Management: A Practical Solution to Address Complexity by Employing the NEXUS Approach (241 downloads )
- UNU-FLORES Annual Report 2014 "Rooting the Nexus" (184 downloads )
- UN Day Dresden 2014 Report (89 downloads )
- UNU-FLORES Annual Report 2013 (819 downloads )
- Advancing a Nexus approach to the sustainable management of Water, Soil and Waste - Reference material for the Nexus Conference 2015 (White Book) (706 downloads )
- Proceedings of the International Kick-off Workshop "Advancing a Nexus Approach to the Sustainable Management of Water, Soil and Waste" (794 downloads )
- Proceedings of the special session “Societal Concerns and Capacity Development” organized by UNU-FLORES at the Symposium of European Freshwater Sciences (SEFS 8)″ (508 downloads )
- Proceedings of the regional workshop on establishment of a network for partnership of UNU-FLORES based in Maputo, Mozambique (1297 downloads )
- Proceedings of 1st International Scoping Workshop (285 downloads )
- Proceedings of 2nd International Scoping Workshop (417 downloads )
- Proceedings of Special Session at 12th WaterNet Symposium (232 downloads )
- Proceedings of the Opening Ceremony of UNU-FLORES (608 downloads )
- Nexus Observatory flyer (89 downloads )
- UNU-FLORES flyer (2014) (522 downloads )
- International Nexus Kick-off Workshop flyer (463 downloads )
- Nexus Observatory New Delhi "Life-cycle cost assessment of infrastructure projects" flyer (389 downloads )
- UNU-FLORES flyer (Russian) (42 downloads )
- UNU-FLORES flyer (French) (37 downloads )
- UNU-FLORES flyer (Spanish) (39 downloads )
- UNU-FLORES flyer (English) (55 downloads )
- UNU-FLORES flyer (Chinese) (43 downloads )
- UNU-FLORES flyer (Arabic) (41 downloads )