- Mannschatz, Theresa and Peter Dietrich, Model Input Data Uncertainty and Its Potential Impact on Soil Properties in: Sensitivity Analysis in Earth Observation Modelling, eds. Petropoulos, George and Prashant K. Srivastava (Elsevier Inc., 2017), 25-52.
- Meegoda, Jay N., Hiroshan Hettiarachchi and Joseph Patrick Hettiaratchi, Landfill Design and Operation in Sustainable Solid Waste Management, eds. Wong, Jonathan W. C., Rao Y. Surampalli, Tian C. Zhang, Rajeshwar D. Tyagi and Ammaiyappan Selvam (American Society of Civil Engineers, 2016), 577-604.
- Hettiarachchi, Hiroshan and Reza Ardakanian, Safe use of wastewater in agriculture: good practice examples, (UNU-FLORES, 2016).
- Hettiarachchi, Hiroshan and Reza Ardakanian, Environmental resource management and the Nexus Approach: managing water, soil, and waste in the context of global change, (Springer, 2016).
- Kurian, Mathew, Reza Ardakanian, Linda Gonçalves Veiga and Kristin Meyer, Resources, services and risks: how can data observatories bridge the science-policy divide in environmental governance?, (Springer, 2016).
- Kurian, Mathew, Mario Suardi and Reza Ardakanian, Nexus planning primer: lessons from case studies, (UNU-FLORES, 2016).
- Kurian, Mathew and Reza Ardakanian, Governing the nexus: water, soil and waste resources under conditions of global change, (Springer, 2015).
- Veiga, Linda, Mathew Kurian and Reza Ardakanian, Intergovernmental fiscal relations: questions of accountability and autonomy, (Springer, 2015).
- Reddy, V. Ratna, Mathew Kurian and Reza Ardakanian, Life-cycle cost approach for management of environmental resources: a primer, (Springer, 2015).
- Maksimović, Čedo, Mathew Kurian and Reza Ardakanian, Rethinking infrastructure design for multi-use water services, (Springer, 2015).
- Gan, T. Y., Mari Ito, S. Hülsmann, X. Qin, X. X. Lu, S. Y. Liong, P. Rutschman, M. Disse, and H. Koivusalo. “Possible Climate Change/Variability and Human Impacts, Vulnerability of Drought-Prone Regions, Water Resources and Capacity Building for Africa.” Hydrological Sciences Journal Vol. 61, No. 7 (2016): 1209–26. DOI:10.1080/02626667.2015.1057143.
- Bardi, Ugo, Rolf Jakobi and Hiroshan Hettiarachchi. “Mineral Resource Depletion: A Coming Age of Stockpiling?” in BioPhysical Economics and Resource Quality (2016), DOI: 10.1007/s41247-016-0004-x.
- Mannschatz, Theresa, Tobias Wolf, and Stephan Hülsmann.“Nexus Tools Platform: Web-based comparison of modelling tools for analysis of Water-Soil-Waste Nexus” in Environmental Modelling & Software (2015), DOI: 10.1016/j.envsoft.2015.10.031.
- Zhang, Lulu, Christian Podlasly, Karl-Heinz Feger, Yanhui Wang, and Kai Schwärzel.“Different land management measures and climate change impacts on the runoff – A simple empirical method derived in a mesoscale catchment on the Loess Plateau” in Journal of Arid Environments 120 (2015): 42-50.
- Renner, Maik, Kristina Brust, Kai Schwärzel, Martin Volk, Christian Bernhofer. “Separating the effects of changes in land cover and climate: a hydro-meteorological analysis of the past 60 yr in Saxony, Germany” in Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 18, no. 1( 2014): 389-405.
- Mannschatz, Theresa, Bringfried Pflug, Erik Borg, and Karl-Heinz Feger “Uncertainties of LAI Estimation from Satellite Imaging due to Atmospheric Correction” in Remote Sensing of Environment 153 (2014): 24-39.
- Hettiarachchi, Hiroshan, Joseph P.A. Hettiaratchi, Carlos A. Hunte and Jay N. Meegoda “Operation of a Landfill Bioreactor in a Cold Climate: Early Results and Lessons Learned” in Journal of Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste – Special Issue on Bioreactor Landfills, Vol. 17, No. 4. (2013): 307-316
- Podlasly, Christian and Schwärzel, Kai. “Development of a Continuous Closed Pipe System for Controlling Soil Temperature at the Lower Boundary of Weighing Field Lysimeters” in Soil and Science Society of America Journal 77, no. 6 (2013): 2157-2163.
- Kurian, Mathew, and Ton Dietz.“Leadership on the Commons: Wealth Distribution, Co-provision and Service Delivery” in Journal of Development Studies, Vol. 49, No. 11 (2013), pp. 1532-1547, Routledge, London.
- Kurian, Mathew, V. Ratna Reddy, Ton Dietz, Damir Brdjanovic.“Wastewater Reuse for Peri-urban Agriculture- A Viable Option for Adaptive Water Management?” in Sustainability Science , Vol. 8, No. 1 (2013), pp. 47-59, Springer, UNU- Tokyo.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.