- Kurian, Mathew, Mario Suardi and Reza Ardakanian, Nexus Planning Primer: Lessons from Case Studies, (Dresden: UNU-FLORES, 2016).
- Kurian, Mathew and Ardakanian, Reza, Governing the nexus: water, soil and waste resources under conditions of global change, (The Netherlands: Springer, 2014).
- Veiga, Kurian and Ardakanian, Intergovernmental fiscal relations: questions of accountability and autonomy, (The Netherlands: Springer, 2014).
- Reddy, Kurian and Ardakanian, Life-cycle cost approach for management of environmental resources: a primer, (The Netherlands: Springer, 2014).
- Maksimovic, Kurian and Ardakanian, Rethinking infrastructure design for multi-use water services, (The Netherlands: Springer, 2014).
- Mannschatz, Theresa, Tobias Wolf, and Stephan Hülsmann.“Nexus Tools Platform: Web-based comparison of modelling tools for analysis of Water-Soil-Waste Nexus” in Environmental Modelling & Software (2015), DOI: 10.1016/j.envsoft.2015.10.031.
- Zhang, Lulu, Christian Podlasly, Karl-Heinz Feger, Yanhui Wang, and Kai Schwärzel.“Different land management measures and climate change impacts on the runoff – A simple empirical method derived in a mesoscale catchment on the Loess Plateau” in Journal of Arid Environments 120 (2015): 42-50.
- Renner, M., K. Brust, K. Schwärzel, M. Volk, C. Bernhofer. “Separating the effects of changes in land cover and climate: a hydro-meteorological analysis of the past 60 yr in Saxony, Germany” in Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 18, no. 1( 2014): 389-405.
- Hettiarachchi, H., Hettiaratchi, J.P.A., Hunte, C. and Meegoda, J.N. “Operation of a Landfill Bioreactor in a Cold Climate: Early Results and Lessons Learned” in Journal of Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste – Special Issue on Bioreactor Landfills, Vol. 17, No. 4. (2013): 307-316
- Podlasly, Christian and Schwärzel, Kai. “Development of a Continuous Closed Pipe System for Controlling Soil Temperature at the Lower Boundary of Weighing Field Lysimeters” in Soil and Science Society of America Journal 77, no. 6 (2013): 2157-2163.
- Mannschatz, Theresa, Bringfried Pflug, Erik Borg, and Karl-Heinz Feger “Uncertainties of LAI Estimation from Satellite Imaging due to Atmospheric Correction” in Remote Sensing of Environment 153 (2014): 24-39.
- Working Paper No. 5 – Bridging the Water and Food Gap: The Role of the Water-Energy-Food Nexus (834 downloads)
- Working Paper No. 4 - Strategic Opportunities for Hydropower within the Water-Energy-Food Nexus in Mozambique (1152 downloads)
- Working Paper No. 3 - Adapting to Climate Change: The Role of Science and Data in Responding to Opportunities and Challenges in the Water-Soil-Waste Nexus (804 downloads)
- Working Paper No. 2 - Integrated Water Resources Management: A Practical Solution to Address Complexity by Employing the NEXUS Approach (387 downloads)
- Working Paper No. 1 - Drought, Climate and Hydrological Conditions in Africa: An Assessment Based on the Application of Remotely Sensed Geospatial Data and Various Models (2660 downloads)
- Lecture Series No. 2 - Systems Thinking for Advancing a Nexus Approach to Water, Soil and Waste (681 downloads)
- Lecture Series No. 1 - The Nexus of Soil, Water and Waste (1966 downloads)
- State of the Nexus Approach 2015: Management of Environmental Resources (DNC 2015 Report) (385 downloads)
- UNU-FLORES Annual Report 2014 "Rooting the Nexus" (422 downloads)
- UN Day Dresden 2014 Report (176 downloads)
- UNU-FLORES Annual Report 2013 (926 downloads)
- Advancing a Nexus approach to the sustainable management of Water, Soil and Waste - Reference material for the Nexus Conference 2015 (White Book) (847 downloads)
- Proceedings of the International Kick-off Workshop "Advancing a Nexus Approach to the Sustainable Management of Water, Soil and Waste" (920 downloads)
- Proceedings of the special session “Societal Concerns and Capacity Development” organized by UNU-FLORES at the Symposium of European Freshwater Sciences (SEFS 8)″ (602 downloads)
- Proceedings of the regional workshop on establishment of a network for partnership of UNU-FLORES based in Maputo, Mozambique (1389 downloads)
- Proceedings of 1st International Scoping Workshop (378 downloads)
- Proceedings of 2nd International Scoping Workshop (515 downloads)
- Proceedings of Special Session at 12th WaterNet Symposium (277 downloads)
- Proceedings of the Opening Ceremony of UNU-FLORES (660 downloads)
- Nexus Observatory flyer (178 downloads)
- UNU-FLORES flyer (2014) (583 downloads)
- International Nexus Kick-off Workshop flyer (512 downloads)
- Nexus Observatory New Delhi "Life-cycle cost assessment of infrastructure projects" flyer (437 downloads)
- UNU-FLORES flyer (Russian) (96 downloads)
- UNU-FLORES flyer (French) (86 downloads)
- UNU-FLORES flyer (Spanish) (93 downloads)
- UNU-FLORES flyer (English) (127 downloads)
- UNU-FLORES flyer (Chinese) (87 downloads)
- UNU-FLORES flyer (Arabic) (90 downloads)